When  You Need Me.
I'll be there for you alwaysI'll be there your whole life throughI'll be there this I promise you, Mamma
Mamma, I'll be here so don't cry MammaI'll be your beacon through the darkest nightsI'll be the wings that guide your broken flightI'll be your shelter through the raging stormAnd I will love you 'till forever comes.
So please Mamma don't cry,cause someday we will be together,in heaven in that big mansion in sky. And i know that i will always love you forever,because you were always there for me,when i needed you the most.
So Mamma please don't cry,cause after life we will be together,in that big beautiful blue sky,and i knew you always made me feel better.Every time you kiss me on my forhead,while on i was in my bed.
So please Mamma don't crycause someday we will be together,in heaven in that big mansion in the sky.And i know that I'll always love you forever,because you were always there for me,when i needed you the most...!!!

Post a Comment

 
Top