Youtube Channel Image
QuoteBogie Subscribe To watch more Quotes Videos
Subscribe

Good Night Messages (Cute, Funny, Romantic, Love)

Good Night Messages for Whatsapp (for Him/Her)

Good night messages are used to wish people a very good night. Good night message is often sent as a good night wishes. So are you looking for best good night messages? Here I have shared a huge collection of Good Night Messages for her, him, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend. Also there are many cute, funny, romantic good night messages are shared. Do check good night sms for whatsapp and send them to your loved ones.




Best Good Night Messages – Cute, Funny Good Night Message

So here I came with large collection of good night messages that can used to wish happy good night. You can use these good night text messages as your facebook and whatsapp status.

Now, Birds R Silent.
Butterflies R Hanging..
Sun Is Sleeping
Moon Is Watching U, Sshhhhhhhh..
Its Time 2 Sleep,Close Ur Eyes..
Sweet Dreams.. (cutest good night messages)

G. Go 2 Bed
O. Off d Lites
O. Out O Tension
D. Dreamz Come

N. Nice Sleep
I. Ignore Worries
G. Get Up Early
H. Hve A Nixe Day
T. Thank God Alwayz … (: (funny good night messages)

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile;
Thinking of you makes me smile;
Being with you is the best thing ever;
And loving you is what I’ll do forever.
Good Night!

Close your eyes,
Concentrate your mind & 
Pray to god about the things
That you want most. 
GOD must fulfill your prayer…
Have a nice sleep…
Good Night— (beautiful good night messages)

A bed of clouds for U to sleep,
Diamond stars as ur bed side lamp,
Angels from heaven singing lullabies for U,
May u sleep peacefully, Good night..

I’m glad I have you near
For the many things you’ve brought me
There’s nothing I shall fear
Good night my dear
Day May Fall When Sun Goes Off,
But You Should Never. . .
Good Night
Have Rocking Weekdays Fellas … =)



Romantic Good Night Messages – Good Night Love Messages

People are usually searching for romantic good night messages so here i have an awesome collection of sweet romantic good night messages. Do check them and choose best one to send your loving one.

Nobody’s right till somebody’s wrong.
Nobody’s weak till somebody’s strong.
Nobody’s lucky till love comes along.
Nobody’s lonely till somebody’s gone.
I love and miss you tonight! 

I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. 
Whenever U go to switch off the light, 
Remember that I’m wishing U …Good Night! (best romantic good night messages)

My day may be hectic.
My schedule may be tight.
But I would never let the day end
without saying Good night and. Sweet dreams!

Even as you close your eyes in sleep
my love for you remains true and deep
it’s you I love and forever will keep
just to say sweet dreams before we both fall asleep

A day is going to end again. 
It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. 
Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!

Stars light Stars bright you are the only Star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might be there guarding your dreams tonight.
Good night and sleep well. (very romantic good night messages)

Its a goodnight from me to you
its not a goodbye I will never disconnect from you
sweet dreams my love may the moon and stars refresh you
and has the day breaks may it bring good tidings to you
have a restful night Goodnight.


Good Night Messages for Her – Girlfriend

Don’t sleep without wishing your girlfriend with good night messages for her. We have special collection on good night messages for her with love and flirty.

Thinking about you is the tipping point where my nightmares end and sweet dreams begin. 
I love you. Good Night. (sweet good night messages for her)

The night is far too long, for you to be away. 
I am desperately waiting, for it to turn into day. 
My heart will rot away, if things keep going on like this. 
All I want to do, is give you a kiss. Good night.

As the clock quickly counts down the seconds until midnight, 
I wanted to take a moment to let you know just what you mean to me. 
You are the most beautiful, gorgeous woman that ever existed. 
Since I met you, you have become my entire universe. 
I love you, beautiful. Good night.

Each night, I think of a reason I love you for every star that I see in the sky. 
Tonight, I ran out of stars. 
It is impossible to count the reasons why I love you because those reasons are infinite. (sweet goodnight text messages for her)

Have a good night, you must rest my beloved. 
You are the greatest gift life has given to me. Tonight I will dream with you.

I am looking at the beautiful moon and thinking about that night when I gave you the first kiss, 
it was one of the best days of my life because it meant the start of our sweet love story, 
have a good night my girlfriend. [cute goodnight texts to girlfriend]

Good Night Messages for Him – Boyfriend

Boys always becomes flirty at night, so don’t let them sleep without sending flirty good night messages for him. Check out the best collection on best good night messages for him.

Good night, to the guy who makes my days bright. 
Sweet dreams, to the guy whose love makes me burst out at the seams. 
Hugs and kisses, to the guy who makes my life seem like a bed of roses. 
I love you. (short good night messages for him)

The stars are shining. 
The wind is blowing. 
The moon is sweetly whispering that it’s time for sleep. 
Good night, my one and only.

The Clοuds Have Parted Tο Let Moon Βe Your Night Lamp, 
The wind Ηas died οwn To Bring Silence Αnd Peace. 
Ιt is Because I Tοld Them That Sοmeone Precious Tο Me is Going Tο Sleep. 
Gοοd Night, Dear οne, Sleep Well.

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day and I just caught one that’s so nice and true, it’s YOU ! 
Love you and good night. (loving good night messages for him)

Every night I fall asleep with a smile on my face… 
because I know that I’m going to wake up and meet the person who puts it there. 
Good Night

When I say GOOD night, 
I actually want you to be a GOOD boy at night. 
So don’t think about any girl except me. 
Good night handsome.

Dreams of you make my night worthwhile. 
The thought of you makes me smile. 
Being your love is the best thing ever. 
I will love you forever.

You are my sky and I am cloud, 
you are my star and I am twinkle in it, 
you are my moon and I am light from it. 
I am nothing without you my sweetheart! 
Goodnight and sweet dreams

Nοthing is better Τhan hearing that sοmeone loves and cares fοr you. 
Send yοur boyfriend off Τo sweet dreams Βy reminding him Ηow much you care.

Good Night Messages for Friends

Friends are friends, they are the most important in our life. So with them a a happy good night with good night messages for friends.

Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life. 
Can’t wait for the morning. 
Good night baby. funny good night messages for friends

Don’t worry about witches
They can not come
To see you on nights
Hey stay in their homes
Beneath the bed

Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, 
sleep tight my love, 
may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.

It is time for you to rest, 
remember that tomorrow we will have a wonderful day filled with lots of fun so see you tomorrow and have a good rest. (best good night messages for friends)

You all look like star of day
Just due to meet all you
I always sleep and see dreams

I could not fall asleep yet and I remembered that 
I had no time to say goodbye to you personally, 
so I am sending this message wishing you good night.





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post