Happy Women’s Day 2017 Status For Facebook and Whatsapp



Happy Women’s Day! Wishing U a day as beautiful as U are!
Women are the real architects of society. Wish u a Happy Women’s Day..
A charming woman does not follow the crowd. She is herself…!!
Feel special, unique, on top of the world..it’s your day!! Happy Women’s Day my girl
Behind every successful man is a woman..Happy Women’s Day.
Just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all things you do! Happy Women’s Day!
Side by side or miles apart, U are always on my mind and close to my heart! Happy Women’s Day…
Today is Urs, and so is ever other day. Happy Women’s Day
Across the miles… comes this wish from me to say… You are special!
Happy Women’s Day 2017 Status For Facebook and Whatsapp

On women’s day what can I wish for, but the very best for you! Happy Women’s Day!

Wishing a very Happy Women’s Day to the most amazing women I know…!!
Wishing you a day that’s just like you… really special!
Often we leave our appreciation unspoken! Today we all say Happy Women’s Day!!
A Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity. Happy Women’s Day..!
Sending you wishes to say you blossom up the world around me! Happy Women’s Day!
Thank U for always being there. Happy Women’s Day..!
The fastest way to change society is to mobilise the women of the world. Happy Women’s Day..!
Happy Women’s Day 2017 Status For Facebook and Whatsapp
This is just my way of saying that you are a very special Woman in my life! Thanks!
I make this to give it to the most special woman in my life. Love you mom!
If you could see it from my eyes you would know you are one gem of a Woman!
To the woman of my dream: Thankfully in my life. I now in my arms.Happy Women’s Day!
A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.

Post a Comment

 
Top