Beautiful Valentines Day Quotes with Swrils Hearts Valentine Wishes Picture Greetings Image Photo Card Wallpaper

"Working With Julie Andrews Is Like Getting Hit Over The Head With A Valentine...!!!"
Author: "Christopher Plummer...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"May The Love That U Share Last Ur Lifetime, A Blessing Hand Always Be There, May Success & Happiness B Urs 4ever As U Make A Wonderful Pair...!!!"
Author: "Rushi Kanya...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"We Must Develop & Maintain The Capacity 2 forgive. He Who Is Devoid Of The Power 2 forgive Is Devoid Of The Power 2 Love. There Is Some Good In The Worst Of Us &  Some Evil In The Best Of Us...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"When V R In Love V Often Doubt That Which V Most Believe...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Love Is An Attempt At Penetrating Another Being, But It Can Only Succeed If The Surrender Is Mutual...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------


Valentines Day Flying Heart Picture Image Photo Card Wallpaper

"Love Does Not Begin & End The Way V Seem 2 Think It Does. Love Is A Battle, Love Is A War Love Is A Growing Up...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"I Love U Today As I Did From The Start. I'll Love U 4ever With All Of My Heart...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Even If Sun Refused 2 Shine Even If Romance Ran Out Of Rhyme U Would Still Have My Heart Until The End Of Time U R All, My Love, My Valentine...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"I Want 2 Let U Know today How I Truly Feel, I Love U &, I know I Can't Continue 2 Keep It Concealed So I Want 2 Express today The Love I Have Inside & B Ur Special Valentine Each Day Of My Life...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"The Lord Has Truly Blessed Me When U Came Into My Life, You've Changed My World Of Darkness Into Beautiful Rays Of Light U R My Very Closest Friend & Will B 4 All Time, My Love Will Never Fade Away 4 U, My Valentine...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------

Valentines Day Quotes with Heart Wishes Picture Greetings Image Photo Card Wallpaper

"Gravitation Is Not Responsible 4 People Falling In Love...!!!"
Author: "Albert Einstein...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
'Tomorrow Is Saint Valentine's Day. All In The Morning Betime, & I A Maid At Ur Window, 2 B Ur Valentine...!!!"
Author: "William Shakespeare...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Love At First Sight Is Easy 2 Understand It's When Two People Have Been Looking At Each Other for A Lifetime That It Becomes A miracle."
Author: "Sam Levenson...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Come Live With Me, & B My Love,  & V Will All The Pleasures Prove, That Valleys, Groves, Hills, & Fields, Woods Or Steepy Mountain Yields...!!!"
Author: "Christopher Marlowe...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Oh, If It B 2 Choose & Call Thee Mine...!!!" Love, Thou Art Every Day My Valentine...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------


Valentines Day Quotes with Wishes Picture Greetings Image Photo Card Wallpaper

"If The Heart Of A Man Is Depressed With Cares. The Mist Is Dispelled When A Woman Appears...!!!"
Author: "John Gay...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"All, Everything That I Understand, I Understand Only Because I Love...!!!"
Author: "Leo Tolstoy...!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Valentine Day Is Symbol Love. This Is The Biggest Festival 4 Lovers.  On The Valentine’s Day A Girl Or Boys Propose 2 Loved One...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Through All The Changes In My Life, Ur Love Has Remained Constant & Unconditional. Though At Times U May Have Questioned, Worried Or Wondered U Never Stopped Loving Me. On This Day Of Love I Want U 2 Know How Very Much That Means. U Who Have Loved Me First, Love Me Best...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"There's A Special Place Within My Heart That Only U Can Fill. 4 U Had My Love Right From The Start & I Know U Always Will...!!!" 
-------------------------------------


Beautiful Valentines Day Quotes with Hearts Picture Image Photo Card Wallpaper

"Happy Valentine Day Darling I Feel So Happy Around U When U R Not With Me Its Ur Memories That Brighten Up My Gloomy Days I Will Love U Forever & Even...!!!" 
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Roses R Red, Violets R Blue I Made This Card Just 4 U It’s Not The Neatest, It Wouldn't Pass A Test But It’s Made With Love That Makes It The Best...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Valentines Day Is A Day Of Love No 1 Gives Me More Luv Than U, U Brighten Up My Each Day U Deserve My Undying Luv. Will U B My Valentine
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"It Doesn't Hurt. Nothing Hurts Except The Small Smiles & Blushes That Flash Across The Room Like Tiny Sparrow...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Let Us Now Set 4th One Of The Fundamental Thruths About Marriage The Wife Is In Change Have Good & Happy Valentine Day 2014...!!!" 
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------------

Post a Comment

 
Top