Hear. I'm calling you in silence,

won't you feel my cry?

Nights and days have passed and 

my heart has been looking back

for all the time.

It's blind and sad now: it feels betrayed

and hurt and it's holding its pieces toghether 

not to fall into the bitterness of apathy.

The mind suffers for its painful friend and 

it lives in a daydream.

I find some peace there, under that

imponent, bloomy tree: I'd stand still,

a silent wind caressing the long hair away.

My eyes looking tenderly into yours: 

two mirrors that shine of a same light;

We wouldn't dare to step forward at

once, but you'd finally be won by that

most innocent desire. As if two more ancient

voices were calling each other in a desperate 

agony, we'd get closer and closer; the memory of

reality would stop us at first, but that place,

it is most hidden and far from it.

You will be just in front of me and after a little while

you'll take my hand into yours.

I love you, I love you.

I'll always be here for you when

you need.

Hear me, hear my weak cry,

you should know all that...!!!


Post a Comment

 
Top