Youtube Channel Image
QuoteBogie Subscribe To watch more Quotes Videos
Subscribe

25+ Love Status for WhatsApp

Best collection of love status for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and any other Social Networking sites. This quotes will help to express your feelings and you can easily share with the world.


25+ Love Status for WhatsApp

Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.
I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life.
Love is just love, it can never explained.
I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.
I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
Love isn’t complicated, people are.
My Hearts beats only for you.
Love in Life, Make the life beautiful.
Love is knowing that some one is there for you always
Love is like a Air.. We can’t see it but! we can feel it..
Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.
Love is not about posssession, Love is about appreciation
Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.
There is no finish line so love the journey.
I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
It’s not about her looks, It’s about her heart.

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Love has no limits.
I hope you always find a reason to smile.
Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
There is No Scale To Measure the love..

Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.

Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.
SEEING YOU is the favorite part of my day.
So many of my smiles begin with you. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post